The prescontainer is an essential waste management equipment. It is used in the transport of waste, most often from the generator of the waste to the collector, but not only. This mobile equipment compacts waste for optimum transport, and needs an abrollkipper to be transported.
The Presscontainer consists of two major components. Pressing head and storage container.
1. The pressing head is the component where the material is fed through the feeding mouth, and then pressed into the storage container. The feeding mouth can have different shapes, for different types of materials and applications of the equipment.
– The most common feeding mouth is the standard one as it can be seen in the video above.
– The approximate standard height of 1.5 meters of the feeding mouth, makes it ideal for a manual feed from the ramp or from the ground level. For other applications, special metallic hopper can be created.
– Another feeding mouth can be the one raised to the same level as the storage container, about 2.5 meters.
This type of feed mouth is used for applications such as, the supply from a high ramp, directly from the garbage dumps, as in the transfer stations, or fall feed from specially constructed pipes meant to evacuate the waste from a factory.
– Other feeding hoppers can be created for certain user applications.
2. The storage container stores the material pressed by the ram, and it generally has rounded edges for easy evacuation of the material. The container exit doors can be oppened left, right, or pendulum opening.
Also for a easy evacuation of the material, the container can have as an option the upper wall, the roof, in motion. That is, they can be detached from the construction by an gravitational maneuver for evacuating the material. Also, for certain applications, the same system can be applied for the side walls of the container.
Another type of container is the one that can store two types of material. Thus the container is divided into two parts on the inside, so as not to mix the two types of material.
There are two types of pre-containers. wet waste presscontainers and dry waste presscontainers. Better noted for household waste (or vegetable waste, food waste) and recyclable waste (packaging waste in general).
The two types of pre-containers are distinguished by several factors.
The prescontainer for wet waste is characterized by the pendulum ram, specially created for wet waste. It presses the waste into the container by its pendular movement, and with the help of the interior construction of the pressing chamber the wet waste is optimally compacted in the storage container.
The storage container of a wet waste presscontainer is hermetically sealed and leak-proof. It has a drainage system for liquid resulted from waste. Also for this type of prescontainer is used the pendulum evacuation door, as explained above.
The dry waste prescontainer is the standard one that everyone knows. On this but not only all the options discussed above related to the pressing head and container can be applied.
It is characterized by the ram with horizontal movement, and by the 2 x cylinders that operate the ram. There are also pre-containers that have the ram operated by only 1 larger cylinder.
As an applicability, these are used for the transport of recyclable waste from a generator with a lot of material to the collector.
The sideloader is a wet waste prescontainer, equipped with a bin lifter. This type of prescontainer can be used as a dump truck, because it can operate directly from the abrollkipper, through a connection between the equipment and the truck.
The bin lifter can load in the presscontainer all types of bins. The bin lifter can be attached on the side of the feeding mouth, as the name of the equipment says, but it can also be directly in front.
This solution is often used to the detriment of a garbage truck, due to the reduced procurement costs presented by the two equipment.
– Containers can have a capacity between 16 and 24 cubic meters, storage capacity.
– If we take to the example of the cardboard waste, we can store in these presscontainers between 3-4 tons of cardboard, depending on the capacity. For these types of material, a presscontainer for dry waste is used with a door with side opening.
– The pressing power of the pre-containers is generally 30-3 tons force.
– The power of the engine in general is 5.5 kW, but this can increase depending on the changes made to the equipment, for example for an increase of pressing power the engine power can be changed to 7.5 kW, By this modification the ram can exert a greater pressing force, but in this case we also need to strengthen the steel pressing chamber with hardox, in order to prevent the damage created by the greater power of the ram.
– Different optionals can be added in the construction of a presscontainer for answering a more exact need of the client. For example, the hopper can be modified for different materials as described above, the ram can be different for different application (wet waste or dry waste), you can even control the temperature, or add a huge cup at the front of the presscontainer, so a garbage truck can evacuate on it, and then feed the prescontainer, or guiding rails for prescontainers and many more.
Shark is a presscontainer for waste, with a unique distribution in Romania, made by Recondis Technology. This equipment has a size of 30 cubic meters, and can hold up to 6 tons of cardboard.
The SHARK presscontainer has integrated the pressing system directly into the container, and the 30 cubic meters of equipment are only 6.15 meters long. So at smaller equipment length, SHARK presscontainers process more material.
SHARK can do this by integrating the mouthpiece into the container. The SHARK feeding mouth is made up of the front wall of the pre-container. It opens completely, up to 1.1 meters from the ground, and thus forms the mouth of the presscontainer. This feeding mouth has a volume of 5 cubic meters.
In addition to the huge feeding mouth, the SHARK presscontainer has a pressing power of 50 tons.
The supply mouth of the SHARK presscontainers is formed, as mentioned above, from the front wall of the pre-container. This front wall functions as a door, which is hydraulically operated, is open and forms the mouth of the power supply. With a very large capacity of 5 cubic meters, the presscontainer can be fed with a lot of material at one time, and the problem of bulky materials is eliminated.
This prescontainer can also be supplied with furniture, as seen in the video below, which is processed smoothly inside the container.
The general conclusion is that the presscontainer is not that simple equipment with whom we transport cartboard one place to another. But with the right optionals, it may be applied to other of your needs.