- Make sure the main voltage is 380 volts;
- Make sure your line is suitable for electrical installations;
- Ensure the presence of an experienced electrician who will execute the earthing facility.Without earthing, RECONDIS is not responsible for any errors that may occur in use;
- Always close and hold the cover of the electrical panel, to protect it from the influence of the external environment.
Failure to follow the precautionary measures to be taken can have extremely dangerous consequences. Our company assumes no responsibility if these measures are not respected. Failure to follow the precautionary measures to be taken can have extremely dangerous consequences. Our company assumes no responsibility if these measures are not respected.
ATTENTION: These instructions set out here do not represent the safety documents of the equipment and not can they be considered as sufficient material for informing the users of the equipment. Only information with general applicability for all equipment is exposed.
You have the obligation to own and acquire the knowledge in the “User Manual and Safety Instructions”, before using the equipment you own.
Read the manual carefully before using the equipment. All terms and concepts in this manual have clear explanations. If you encounter any difficulty, call the help of your technical team leader.
For safe, efficient, productive and easy use of equipment, you must understand all the details of the instructions and regulations in the manual. There before, read the titles and apply all the instructions, make all adjustments and maintenance on time.
- Observe all signals, warnings and special safety rules indicated by your company.
- If there are no obligations or rules regarding the safety of your equipment in the company, follow the basic rules of national personnel safety regulations.
- Wear gloves and goggles, helmets, boots and protective clothing during work hours.
- If you notice any difficulties that you have not encountered before, ask the help of the technical team leader.
- Unauthorized personnel, even if well informed about the equipment, should not interfere with the assembly process, adjustments and any repair operations.
SPECIAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR EQUIPMENT
Note: You need to understand all warnings
- All parts through which pressure oils pass (pipes and hoses) are manufactured to withstand internal and external forces. The parts do not deteriorate unless, in some cases, they are hit during care and maintenance. Blows reduce reliability. Avoid damage to parts by improper use of repair kits and devices.
- All parts are assembled in one direction. In the maintenance, adjustment and assembly activities, do not change the mounting mode. In all these activities, follow the instructions.
- The structure of the machine is designed in such a way as to prevent the indirect electrical current of the parts in the electrical circuit. Do not touch the electrical equipment or make any changes to the electrical system. It is forbidden to remove the cover of the electrical panel and leave the door open. All electrical faults must be repaired by electricians.
- All the electrical cables and their connection points are encoded in order to avoid connection errors. During maintenance and adjustments of the electrical system, all interventions must comply with the electrical scheme and the code system of the cables. Risks may occur if other connections are made.
ATTENTION: You must read these warnings.
- The user must ensure that no component of the equipment is modified; The maintenance technician must maintain the perfect operation of the machine and, if necessary, use original parts. Also, the use of other types of parts can lead to the risk of affecting safety.
- The noise level does not affect the safe use of the equipment, it does not cause any emergency.
- The continuously equivalent weighted sound pressure level A in the areas of use, during the normal operation of the equipment, is less than 82 dB (A).
- Depending on the local circumstances, the level of acoustic pressure may be higher at the equipment operating place. In this case, the operator has the obligation to provide appropriate protective equipment for the operating personnel.
- The vibration effect of the beats does not affect the safe use of the machine, it does not cause any emergency situation.
- The working frequency of the equipment does not have harmful effects on the health and the environment.
- Special fixing points were provided for stabilizing the machine on the floor. Observe these safety points during the assembly.
- The machine is equipped with special lifting points. Use these lifting points with confidence. Crane hooks and other lifting equipment must be suitable for the weight to be lifted.
- All potential mechanical and electrical hazards will be avoided. The equipment was designed to isolate the user and the environment from the operation of the machine while the materials are being processed. Do not disassemble the protective covers of the machine. If you remove the protective covers, you may be exposed to unavoidable risks during operation.
- In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button. In this case, the safety and adjustment devices, the electrical circuit and the control devices will switch off automatically. If the emergency situation has passed, you can restart the machine and the electrical circuit will be unaffected.
- For maintenance and adjustments, follow all instructions and regulations given. Follow the instructions when performing any operations with the machines.
- The control devices have been designed according to the structure of the machine and its functions. Make the correct intervention, according to the indications given by the text displayed during operation, maintenance and malfunctions.
- Access to the electrical circuit and electrical panels and equipment is only allowed to specialized personnel. Unauthorized personnel should not attempt to repair or open these areas of the machine. Such unprofessional intervention can cause harm not only to the environment, but also to the staff. These sectors are designed to protect operators from the harmful effects of electrical voltage.
- The equipment safety system is provided with safety sensors, photocell, switching systems, contactors, inductive sensors, etc., in order to perform certain functions of a safety and protection system. If replacement is required, use original parts instead of defective parts. In any case, do not interrupt this safety and protection system.
- The operators and the rest of the staff must fully comply with the safety regulations.
- Limit switches, all emergency stops, cables and other safety devices must be checked regularly.
- It is forbidden to remain indoors, above or below the machine during operation.
- Before making out any maintenance, adjustment or other equipment work, the main switch must be switched off and locked.
- It is forbidden to use the equipment in a way that could cause damage to the operating personnel, the installation or the environment.
- It is forbidden to use equipment to process materials that could cause explosion, fire, corrosion or other damage to the machine, operating personnel or the environment.
- There is a risk of fire and slipping in case of oil leaks. Avoid accidents – prevent oil leakage. Read the oil supplier’s instructions, which refer to the health risks of oil handling.
- Smoking is forbidden in the machine room. The dusty environment can cause fire.
- Any modification of mechanical, hydraulic or electrical nature of the machine is prohibited without the written permission of Recondis Technology.
- It is necessary to observe the warning labels that are attached to the balers. The meaning of the labels is explained in detail. Recondis Technology assumes no responsibility if the user operates the machine in ways other than those indicated in the user manual.
- Only qualified and trained personnel can operate the installation. Generally, the machine can be put into service only after all the chapters of the “User Manual and the operating instructions for the individual components of the equipment” are thoroughly studied, by an appropriately qualified employee, designated by the owner.
- Staff responsibilities for use, tool change and maintenance must be clearly specified.
- The personnel in training can work at the equipment only under the supervision of an experienced person.
- Maintenance and repair work can only be performed by specially trained and qualified technical personnel. Personnel must comply with maintenance instructions and all relevant safety rules as well as applicable local regulations.
- Work on electrical equipment can only be performed by electricians, technicians for specialized electronic works (FETs) or trained personnel for performing electrical work.
Special obligations of the owner
Each owner must develop a set of instructions for use. These instructions should include:
- Organizational measures for using the machine.
The owner and operator must ensure that the instructions for use and service are within reach of the facility.
The owner has the obligation to operate the plant only if it is in proper working condition. It must check the condition of the installation prior to operation to ensure that any malfunctions are remedied prior to commissioning.
The owner must ensure, for example through proper instructions and controls, order and cleanliness at the workplace, on the premises and near it.
The owner has the obligation to allow only persons with the following qualifications to work on the machine:
- trained persons on the basic regulations on workplace safety and accident prevention, as well as on the handling of the machine
- people who have read the chapter on safety and warnings in the user manual have understood and confirmed this by signing.
The owner has the responsibility to ensure that the operating personnel wear the individual protective equipment provided, for example workwear, protective footwear, protective gloves, safety glasses, antifooms.
Personnel compliance with existing safety rules and regulations should be tested at regular intervals.
In case of anomalies / faults, stop the work; shut down the installation and wait for it to stop. If the main switch is not in the field of vision, it must be secured against accidental reactivation with a lock. In addition, signs should be displayed to warn that works are being carried out at the facility. Repair the malfunction and, if necessary, contact your supervisor / customer service / service center.
Measures in case of danger
Stop the installation from the stop button in case of emergency.
Pay attention to the residual energy.
The holder must specify other measures.
Evacuation, first aid
The measures must be specified by the owner.