Station with 20 positions for sorting recyclable waste
În funcție de configurarea
Whether we are talking about a recyclable waste sorting station with sorting based on personnel work or an automatic facility, Recondis Technology can provide you with this equipment
A waste sorting station usually has the following structure:
1. Waste discharge areas from selective collection
Usually these waste sorting stations should only include selectively collected recyclables. But they have the ability to sort the dry fraction from the wet one.
2. After unloading the recyclable materials, using the conveyor belts, the waste goes through a series of machines such as:
– A mincer or, as the case may be, a loafer (so-called sackmaker)
– A rotary sieve (trommel sieve)
– A machine called a sorting tape with discs or hexagons. It is much more efficient than the rotary screen.
– A vibrating band
– A ballistic separator
– An optical separator
– An electrostatic separator
– A magnetic separator
Finally, the wet fraction is evacuated in prescontainer equipment and transferred to the ecological depot.
Recondis offers you:
– Waste sorting stations, simple manuals worker-based sorting or fully automatic stations.
– Waste sorting stations with automatic bunker discharge directly on the automatic feed baler (internal link)
– Air conditioning booths for sorting waste